Subject to approval, you may apply for another loan once your existing loan is paid in full. If you seek another loan within three (3) business days or less from the date you paid off your previous loan, we are required to confirm that your previous loan was paid in full, which may be accomplished by providing us with a bank statement showing proof of a cleared payment.
Articles in this section
- How to get a loan with no credit?
- How do I apply?
- What do I need to apply for a Payday or Installment loan?
- How much can I borrow?
- How will I know if I'm pre-approved?
- Do you check my credit?
- Is my transaction confidential?
- How quick can I get another loan?
- When will I receive the funds from my loan?
- What if I change my mind after taking out a loan?