Yes, but we do not use traditional credit bureau reports. We only run credit checks using specialized credit bureaus, so your credit scores will not be affected, nor will our inquiry show up on your credit history with the traditional credit reporting agencies. Instead, we utilize various consumer databases to verify your identity and review your past short-term loan history.
Articles in this section
- How to get a loan with no credit?
- How do I apply?
- What do I need to apply for a Payday or Installment loan?
- How much can I borrow?
- How will I know if I'm pre-approved?
- Do you check my credit?
- Is my transaction confidential?
- How quick can I get another loan?
- When will I receive the funds from my loan?
- What if I change my mind after taking out a loan?